Each year in the Bow Valley many families need a little extra help around Christmas. Through the Sponsor A Family program you can help make this happen! Whether you are a group of neighbours, co-workers, or friends, this is a great opportunity to come together and show your support for those in need. Or if you are a family who would like to Sponsor A Family, this is one way to teach your children about giving and helping those around them.
There are 2 ways to Sponsor A Family:
1) Complete Hamper
Donate $400 for a complete hamper. The Campaign will then assemble the hamper which will include:
- A week long supply of perishable and non-perishable food items including items for a Christmas dinner.
- Gifts for children under 17 in the family.
2) Gift Hamper
Donate $250 for the food portion of the hamper and you purchase the toys/gifts for the children of a family. The food hamper would then be provided by the Campaign.
- Names of the family are confidential but we will give you demographics to help you select appropriate gifts.
- All gifts must be new. Click here for Toy/Gift ideas.
- Gift hampers can be delivered to the Campaign Headquarters at a prearranged time.
Contact us to Sponsor A Family! The deadline to commit to this program is December 12, 2016.