The Christmas Spirit Campaign delivered 242 hampers and raised $82,000. The board would like to extend a huge thank you to the Bow Valley for all their support and an extra special thanks to our donors and volunteers. We couldn’t do it without you! With the support of the Bow Valley community, our 2016 campaign was a great success.
- 242 families were supported with hampers and 60 single households with grocery gift cards.
- We raised $82K with contributions from more than 269 receipted donors and others who provided cash donations in the Santa boxes.
- The Food Drive brought in 7589 lbs of usable food compared to 8700 lb of food the year before. This was 1300 lbs more than the 2014 campaign. We brought in $3550 in cash donations, $1.5K less than the previous year.
- The Elves program provided 212 gifts to 106 seniors at Cascade House, Mount Edith House, Bow River Seniors Lodge and Homes, Canmore Hospital Extended Care, and Exshaw seniors.
- 230 volunteers helped with many aspects of the campaign including the food drive, transportation, packing and delivering hampers. In total volunteers contributed 525 hours of time or $10K of value.